Elastospray LWP® spray foam
Features and benefits
- Prevents condensation
- Low thermal conductivity
- Adds structural strength prolonging the life of the building
- Seamless airtight insulation system with no joints or gaps
- Class 1 fire rating
- Fast and easily applied with no waste, minimum fuss and maximum effect
- No VOCs, CFCs, formaldehyde and has no harmful side effects
- BASF Polyurethanes is certified to BS EN ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949: 2002 and BS EN ISO 14001.
Agricultural buildings such as stables, barns and crop stores are exposed to major stresses. Transpiration and excretions from animals, exhaust fumes from agricultural vehicles and high levels of humidity and condensation affect the building construction, along with external weather conditions such as storms, rain, snow, hail and heat.
A potential insulation for agricultural purposes should be durable, resistant and of course cost-effective.
Elastopspray LWP spray foam caters for all possible external geometries and insulates the roof both from inside and from outside. The cured material provides effective protection from draughts and strengthens the building through the compact, jointless insulating layer.
Elastospray LWP spray foam has a positive effect on the life and value of the fabric of the building
- prevents condensation
- adapts to any shape without joints
- reinforces the building construction
- inert material
- rapid, economic application saves energy costs